Saturday, July 29, 2006

Miss the kids

Most of you who know me know that my sister had a baby boy, Sam, just before I left Edinburgh to move to Cairo. Thankfully she got hold of a webcam so I often get to watch wee Sam playing or eating and watching him grow that way- its so hard to see so many changes from so far away and wish I was there. Here's a photo of him so you can see why I'm missing him!


Cute huh?!!! Then of course I want to mention the others I miss too- but if I start putting in photos of them all it'll be like a nursery yearbook what with so many people having children recently! so Maya, and Christophe, Scott, and baby Hannah, and I haven't even seen the newest one yet- Lilia! 4 months is such a short section of someones life, and thats all I have been here for so far- but it seems huge to me just now, seeing and hearing what I am missing!!!!

of course you dont have to be under 5 to know I am missing you............!!!!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh my god... Sam is very cute. No wonder you're missing him. Congratulations Alison and James!

Lorna - please pass on my love to Alison and the family. I know you sent me her address but I really don't know where I saved it. Sorry.

mariannex

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.