Thursday, January 28, 2010

Luxor, Egypt dance festival - sept 2010

I have mentioned this one before- but just wanted to bring it to your attention again!!!

especially since the festival now has a facebook page- for those of you who are into that!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/group.php?gid=290707709950&ref=mf

The website is www.faridaadventures.com

So if you are interested in Learning from 3 of Cairo's top teachers ... Eman Zaki (amazing graceful 'vintage' style), Mohamed Kazafy (Reda technique) and me, Lorna Gow (Modern Cairo) then get your booking in now!

I am really looking forward to spending a week with dancers in a fabulous city... we are going to have a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh... i would love to. which is why i'm ignoring it completely, there's no way in the world I could afford it!! I will keep dreaming...Speth xx

A Daft Scots Lass said...

WOW. How awesome and exotic. Would love to take a travel there one day.