Friday, February 08, 2008

Where to stay in Egypt

I have mentioned before about having a large flat in mohandiseen in Cairo in which I have 2 spare rooms (one double, one twin) which I am happy to rent out to anyone interested, esp suitable for dancers (since you have me on hand to question and advise re the costume shops, dancers etc etc ) on a per day or weekly basis.............. contact me if you are interested...

However I was thinking, that you would like to combine your trip to Cairo with some time out in Luxor doing the sites there (valley of the kings/queens, karnak temple etc etc )- then you might be interested in my friend Penny's flat in Luxor which she rents out. Her website has all the info and booking form too, and the price is very reasonable I think too.... http://www.everythingegyptian.co.uk

Its possible to fly or get the train between cairo and luxor both quite cheaply. so you could have your main flight to Egypt either to Cairo, or to Luxor which might be cheaper from UK........

so hopefully we'll see you in Egypt soon!

No comments: