Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My Cairo CV so far........

I suddenly realised that although you, my blog readers, now know about my regular contract at the Nile and Golden Pharoah boats, you may be interested to know some of the other places I have danced in Cairo....... some were a one off occasion, a few were regular gigs!..........

Movenpick (airport) Hotel (regular performances and weddings)
Novotel Hotel (regular performances)
Grand Hyatt Hotel (weddings)
Mena House Hotel (corporate dinner)
Cairo Sheraton Hotel
Sonesta Hotel
JW Marriot Hotel

and others............ (including a wedding in a private villa in the middle of a mango grove, where the dance floor was glass over a swimming pool and they had a fake snow machine on while the couple did their 1st dance!!!)

2 comments:

Claire Hastie said...

Hey Lorna
Got your email yesterday - we haven't forgotten about you! I have still been checking your blog every day your photos are fab. Was chatting to Khalid a couple of Sundays ago. We were both visiting Scotmid what excitement! My mum is on her holidays right now so I haven't asked her but I am sure we will see one of your upcoming performances in Edinburgh. Hope you are fully recovered from your illness.
Claire xxx

Alison Hastie said...

Hi Lorna
Third time lucky I hope, to try to send a comment. I've been following your blog regularly and wanted to let you know that we(the Fisherrow Imps) are really proud of you and excited about your success. You have worked very hard and deserve it. The photos are brilliant. Why not make your comments into a book? Look forward to seeing you soon in Edinburgh.
Alison xx