Wednesday, January 26, 2011

isolation

I am spending all day at home- due to the protesters in the street- seemingly another march is scheduled for 6pm today....

Unfortunatly i won't be able to keep my friends and family up top date with events or with my life since now both Twitter and Facebook have both been blocked.

Thankfully the blog is up for now.

I understand why they have blocked facebook , since the main organisation of the gathering of protesters was formed through it.... but I am not sure if it is the right thing to do.. hmm- we can't sit at home and follow the news- so hey- why not go out on the streets instead?

don't worry- thats not my plan (although a good friend of mine who's British is saying she will do it...)

My plan is to stay home, do arabic and dance classes and catch up with emials for as long as hotmail stays up anyway!!!!

No comments: