Tuesday, October 13, 2009

sleep deprived...

all I can say is thank god I don't have to get up early in the morning!

i went to bed with my foot on ice, then slept about oh, less than an hour ago........... only to be awaken by something biting me in a place I'd rather not mention- lets just say these bites will hurt when I sit down! Arms and legs too- bitten to bits. I am hoping to god its just mosquitoes and not something that has come off the blanket (unused all summer) that I was raising my foot on!

so now ( at 4.35am) i am wide awake, covered in stinky repellant, trying to sleep on my sofa while the spray I have smothered my bedroom with, settles enough for me to sleep in there again....

and then starts the call to prayer.......... and all the cats in the neighbourhood, and we have a LOT of cats round here, decide that they too want to join in the morning sing song..........

they however have more staying power than the chap in the mosque and are still at it.............

i love Cairo I love Cairo I love Cairo........................

1 comment:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Take care of that ankel.