Tuesday, November 14, 2006

flu

5 days of being trapped by the flu. At least my voice has returned now.... shame it didn't bring my energy back with it. Throughout my life I have had the cold, and the flu so often I couldn't say- but it seems wrong having it here in a 'warm' country. I have so many things I could be , and more importantly, should be doing... but I can't even sit at the computer for more than 10 mins at a time without being exhausted. A couple more days and all should hopefully (inshallah) be fine again.
Yesterday both Anna and Sara came round to visit- at the same time. see no one for days then 2 at once- it was like stimuli overdrive! and I was exhausted by the time I got to bed!
onto my 6th book since thursday. wow- just realised - thats a lot of reading!
my 10 mins at the computer are up now.......... hopefully by the time I write again I'll actually have stepped outside my apartment door so I'll have something else about Cairo to tell you all- not just self obsessed moaning!

No comments: