Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Workshops in Edinburgh sat 17th and sun 18th Nov.

Its late notice- but better late than never!!!
Workshops with me, Lorna, this weekend!!!!!!!! This is the last chance before feb '08 to study with me (not home over Christmas /New Year!) , unless you are coming over to visit me in Cairo of course!!!!

All workshops will be taught in Morocco Restaurant, 3a1 Dundas street. No mirrors- but a nice cosy friendly atmosphere instead!!!

Sat 17th Nov- 10-12pm - Lorna Style- Mixed level- Moves and more!
1-3pm - Lorna Style- Mixed level- combinations + how to choreograph!!!!

Sun 18th Nov- 10-12pm - Lorna Style- Mixed level- How to maximize your dance potential.
1-3pm - Lorna Style- Master class- Advanced dancers/teachers only please.

Each Mixed level workshop costs £18 (advanced master class £20) , payable cash on day.
Numbers in each class limited to only 11 people max.
To reserve your place email me asap to get your name down!!!

Please bring water, notebook, payment for workshop and sense of humour! No complete beginners please.

I will have the Lorna's Souk- costumes/skirts/belts etc etc on sale at each workshop too- if you are only interested in the shopping then come along between 12-1pm each day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Lorna

I saw you dance once at a halfla and met you briefly at the end. You are really a great dancer.

I am thinking of going to Luxor for about a week near Christmas, do you think that it is safe for a woman alone? I would dress in a sensible way. Any tips for me?

Thanks

June

Anonymous said...

Have you decided on a venue for the workshops?

Lorna (aka BellyLorna!) said...

Hi June....

Luxor alone is fine....... very tourist friendly. I have a good friend from edinburgh lives there and I am sure she would been more than happy to take you under her wing a bit if you wanted..... just drop me an email if you want to follow that through!

you'd love it. and thanks for the lovely comments about my dancing!