Thursday, November 15, 2007

Missing Cairo

I miss Cairo!!!!!!!!!!!

dont get me wrong.... I am loving seeing everyone again, specially spending lots of time with wee sam.... but god this weather here in Edinburgh is bitter. I had to scrape ice off my windscreen last night- now that is just madness! I have become way too Egyptian- i need sunshine to function!!!!

anyway- my workshops this weekend are booking up fairly fast- at moment one of the 4 of them only has 3 places left on it! Hopefully I'll have some busy classes to look fwd to!

Dancing in Morocco restaurant tonight.... love it there- but painfully missing my band. How will I ever really enjoy dancing with a CD ever again???? I am spoilt.

Love shopping here now though......... 'Boots' always was, but now is even more so, my dream shop.,... does that make me weird?????????

No comments: