Wednesday, June 10, 2015

BellyLorna's Bedla Bonanza no.12 Pharaonic sweetheart costume for sale


I have no idea why I am selling this costume. Actually, I could say that for most of them. I love my costumes... But I simply don't have room, sadly, to store them all. So I have to be strong.... I have to allow them to go to new homes! 

No.12 Pharaonic Sweetheart



I don't think this is the actual name Amera el Kattan, the fabulous designer for Pharaonix of Egypt gave to this beautiful costume, so I hope she will forgive me! Amera is an amazing woman with colour especially and I love the dusky shade of pink in this costume. It's comes with veil, headband, two long sleeves and two little arm bands. The kick chiffon pleat on the skirt is detachable with a press stud, but I love swishing it as I dance. This really is a 'princess' costume. You will feel like one in it anyway! 

£230 / $350 (excluding postage) 














No comments: