Monday, February 21, 2011

Lorna performing and teaching in Edinburgh March 2011

I have my passport now... thankfully the Mogamma (goverment offices) opened in time to retrieve it before I fly bada bokra (day after tomorrow).

so my time in Edinburgh will be sorting out my flat... seeing family and friends... and dancing (of course!).

Private classes- contact me on emial to book yours asap! Evening and weekend slots available at the moment but not for long! (bellylorna @hotmail.com)

Performance night- Thursday 3rd March, Eh15 (Jewel & Esk College) 3 course dinner plus 3 wonderful dancers (myself included hehe) and a fabulous tabla player. will be a great night. to book contact; swishandhips@hotmail.co.uk

Workshops- Saturday 5th March,

The Club, Jewel & Esk College, Edinburgh.
Both workshops open level - there will be something for everyone, but please, no complete beginners.
12.00 - 2.15: Multiple Moves to one piece of music
Always feel like you do the same moves over and over? Never again after this workshop!

2.45 - 5.00: Lorna Style - get that Egyptian feeling

 
Each workshop costs £25, or book both for £45.
To book, please send cheques made payable to LORNA GOW DANCE to Elspeth Alexandra at 32 Claremont Road, Edinburgh EH6 7NH. For enquiries and questions, please contact swishandhips@hotmail.co.uk
 
So- thats my 'holiday' plans...... hope to see you and dance with you over the coming weeks!!!

1 comment:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Here's hoping you have a great trip.