Tuesday, March 04, 2008

coming soon.......

.... to cairo - fly back 'home' tomorrow!

Have been running about in Edinburgh, well, across Scotland actually, for over a week- hence no blog entries... but once i get a chance to sit and type it all expect to read up about the following..

-how my workshops and performances in Scotland went... with some student reviews...
-dancing for Scots on board the Pharoah...
-New costume designer in Cairo......
-My new costumes- with pics!!! (anyone reading this who took good photos on the night of the bellydance banquet- please send any nice pics you have of me..... !!!!!)
-how it feels leaving Edinburgh....
-anyone interested in renting a flat in Edinburgh?!!........
-best and worst bits about returning to Cairo......

well..... there are prob lots more topics i want to cover, once i start writing I get inspired and just go for it. But you get my jist- lots of blogging to come in the very near future. Bet you are all soooo excited now!!! I guess this is a bit like a blog trailer then.....

1st I have a last day of organising and seeing family and spending time with my lovely wee nephew Sam, who turned 2 last week... so cute!!!

No comments: