Friday, September 14, 2007

Blog connections

this evening I sat in, being interviewed by a fellow blogger for an article she wants to write about me in her own blog.

Her name is Maryam and she is a friend of a good friend and lives in Morocco. Her blog is about her life there and how she and her family adapt to life there, from life in the US. I thought maybe some of you would be interested in reading about her experiences...........

check it out www.moroccanmaryam.typepad.com

She told me the article on my life in Cairo will be in over the next few days- so keep your eyes open for that (hope she writes nice things!!!!!!!!!!) The world is sooooo small isn't it?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, her blog looks so interesting! Thanks for posting that link!

Kaydee said...

I am soooo glad you guys met!
xoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooxoxoxo
KD

Lorna (aka BellyLorna!) said...

Kaydeeeeeeeeeeee I misssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuu!come back to Cairo!